At the Killerspin's revolutionary table tennis table and when playing with simple games with your friends. The size is 140 inches by 60 inches, close to 30 inches, and weighs nearly 300 pounds. This is the type of table you buy when you take the game seriously. Killerspin adds some great features, and you may only find them on the table tennis table used in malls and stadiums. It has a unique design that includes an arched support beam on the base and a durable column system for the support mesh.
- Those curved legs won't interfere with you like the legs on a standard table. It is also equipped with a medium density fiberboard (MDF) top, made of high quality materials to withstand the most demanding and toughest games. Killerspin's surface is coated with custom materials to resist scratches and glare. You will never worry that the sun will enter your eyes or the ball will destroy your desk.
Killerspin Revolution table tennis Review & Buyer Guide
Other important features include a support system made of heavy duty steel and a detachable mesh. Killerspin also offers a one-year manufacturer's warranty for this table tennis table.
When it comes to good sports equipments, some items can make you play with best tenacity and skill, while some moderately built ones can dampen your spirit and not do the justice to your potential. So here we will be discussing the Killerspin Revolution table tennis table, which comes in the first category. This is an indoor ping pong table which is created with the engineered wood. The anti-glare finish on the top makes it a premium range table. It comes equipped with the Apex Net post set which ensures that you do not have to buy some extra accessories along with the table.
The Killerspin Revolution table is built for competition level game. This one has the tournament level qualities and features. The table top is one inch thick and it will always provide you with the necessary amount of bounce. The side skirt is amply wide and thus you will get help while playing the ball with force. The steel base of the Killerspin Revolution table is able to take the force of a high intensity game. If you wish to be trained like a professional then this is the right table which you can use at home for regular practice.
Features of Killerspin Revolution table tennis
Highly stable surface
• The surface design of the table has advanced performance. It is made of 22mm MDF. It provides excellent bounce and ensures that players have great matches.
• Its surface resists any harsh ball marks that may look ugly or unattractive. For this purpose, it is coated with Killerpin's 16-layer RRC.
• We can proudly say that this table has a unique design to appeal to anyone. Its foundation is different from all other table tennis tables with a common design. The base is arched and has a strong support for the upper part. It has an aluminum casing and is elegant in appearance.
• One of the best features of the watch is its safe and simple design. You can assemble or disassemble the body for storage. You can easily split it into two halves. It has a bolt locking system that ensures a secure connection between the two components.
• The table is made of heavy steel, which is a sign of its strength and long life. It is durable enough to take a long time as the best table tennis table. It has a sturdy frame, which means it gives the ball an amazing rebound, allowing the player to truly experience the perfect game.
• The Killerspin Revolution table tennis table is designed for advanced performance. It has a sturdy surface that provides a consistent bounce for the ball, ensuring that the player has the most stretch. In addition to the attractive design, there are amazing performances.
One of the best features of this Killerspin Revolution table tennis table is its scratch-resistant finish. Cheaper tables typically use inexpensive plywood or other inexpensive materials that the manufacturer paints, which causes the table to create scratches and debris on the surface of the ball. The coating on the work bench is resistant to debris, scratches and any other damage that may be caused by these balls.
The coating also has anti-glare properties, making it ideal for use in basements, game rooms and even outdoors. When the sun shines through the window, the light will produce glare, making it difficult for you to notice the ball. The anti-glare coating on this table is a good way to block tese lights and make you see more clearly.
Some of the other powerful features of the product include an advanced pillar system that maintains mesh stability, arched support legs, prevents the table from moving during the game, and a durable wooden top.
Frequently moving at home may be too heavy. It is more expensive than some other ping pong tables on the market
Killerspin Revolution table tennis
Engineered for performance and high-end design
1 year Limited Warranty
The Revolution is the original battleground for the clash of performance and design
The Killerspin Revolution table tennis table has a modern design that enhances your performance and makes your home a place to hang out. Another casual tennis game is designed for someone other than the tennis table, and it's a frame made out of big storm iron.
The net post set that comes with this table is of adequate tension and also it has the ability to height adjustment. There are adjustable feet in this table and four levelers so the table is provided with ability to be leveled in any surface. The table is the output of years of dedication and thoughtful designing. The comprehensive outlook and functionality of this table is great to deliver the best result for the table tennis players. This table will be a nice addition to the game room or a club, as it looks exquisite and classy.
- Thick table top
- Great bounce
- Sturdy undercarriage
- Leg levelers
- High priced
There are other tables on the market today, but few of these models can be compared to the amazing features of this Killerspin Revolution model. Its anti-glare coating is something you can't find on any other model to enhance your gaming experience. The coating is also resistant to damage that can be caused by table tennis. Its steel frame is another reason to choose this model. The framework will keep the table stable and even the next few years of competition. The Killerspin revolution can be expensive, but its price is well worth it.