Stiga is one of the best brands in the table tennis world and has a good reputation in the market. Stiga produces all sorts of table tennis products and distributes them nationally and internationally.
Stiga 1 Star vs 3 Star Table Tennis Balls
Stiga 1 Star Table Tennis Balls:
Stiga one-star table tennis ball is white in colour and it includes 38 of 40mm ITTF regulation size table tennis balls. The features of the balls are as follows:[content-egg module=Amazon template=item next=1 disable_features=1 hide= price,stock_status,merchant]
- The ball is of recreational quality for the purpose of family play.
- The pack consists of 38 balls of white colour.
- The diameter of the 1-star table tennis ball is 40mm.
- Basically used for training purpose as the quality is not so good.
- The balls are not so expensive and come in bulk package.
Stiga 3 Star Table Tennis Balls:
The Stiga 3 star orange coloured table tennis balls are a set of 6 balls. The ball meets the regulation size ITTF i.e. of 40mm replacing the previous size of 38mm. The features of 3-star table tennis balls are as follows:-[content-egg module=Amazon template=item next=1 disable_features=1 hide= price,stock_status,merchant]
- The 3 star balls are of very good quality.
- The bounce of the ball is very good and consistent.
- The ball provides better control in the game.
- Even the ball has better swings and longer volleys.
- As the quality of the ball is superior therefore it provides faster and more intense gameplay.
- The ball is used basically in the tournaments due to its superior quality.
- The ball comes in a set of 6 balls.
- The ball helps in better control which enhances the performance in the game.
- The durability pf the ball is very good which makes it possible to play with a single ball for a long time without many dents on the ball.
- The balls are quite expensive.
Stiga 1 star vs 3-star Table Tennis Balls
The differences between the 1 star and 3-star table tennis balls are as follows:-
- On superiority context, 3 star is much better than a 1-star table tennis ball.
- The 1-star table tennis ball is basically used for recreational or training purpose while 3-star table tennis balls are used for tournaments.
- The 3-star table tennis balls have better control and durability while the 1 star is not so good and also not durable they are soft and dents appears easily on the balls.
- The 3-star table tennis ball has better bounce which is not so true in the case of a 1-star table tennis ball.
- The 3-star table tennis balls come in a pack of 6 balls while 1-star table tennis balls come in a pack of 38 balls which means in mass packaging.
- The colour of the 3-star table tennis balls is orange while the colour of the 1-star table tennis balls is white.
- The 3-star table tennis balls are most costly than the 1-star table tennis balls.
It is considered that both the balls are good in their own way as one is used for recreational purpose while another is for tournament purpose so according to the needs you can buy the type of ball you want. Also as the Stiga Company provides both the types of balls the quality is assured due to the good reputation of the company.
As we have discussed earlier the positive and negative features of the balls so it is clear from there the balls type and usage and also what is their purpose and the price of the balls. The balls are also made under ITTF regulations which makes it more perfect for buying and using purpose. The balls of Stiga of both the variants are easily available online for buying purpose.